Colloid Colors Copyright Policy
Copyright Policy -
These copyright policies apply to the colloidcolors.com website and any mobile applications operated by the website and its affiliates (“Colloid Colors”). By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with these policies.
(1) Prohibited Items and Design Restrictions: a) You may not post or sell anything restricted or prohibited by federal, state, or local law in any jurisdiction. b) Colloid Colors has a list of prohibited items, but it is your responsibility as a seller to ensure that you do not post items or designs that violate the laws of any jurisdiction. c) Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, copyright infringing items, items that contradict public morals, counterfeit goods, and items that infringe the intellectual property rights of any company or individual. d) Additionally, items promoting hatred, violence, national, racial, or religious intolerance, as well as espionage equipment and devices, are also prohibited. e) Any other categories prohibited by the laws, regulations, sanctions, and trade restrictions of any relevant jurisdiction are also not allowed.
(2) Ownership of Designs and Intellectual Property Rights: a) When customers upload their designs, photos, logos, or any other content for customization, they retain full ownership of their intellectual property. b) By uploading the content, customers grant Colloid Colors a limited license to use, reproduce, and display the content solely for the purpose of fulfilling the customer's order .The images are attributed to free pik authors . This also applicable for designs from Colloid Creative Community . Images to be used only as backgrounds or secondary elements. c) Colloid Colors respects intellectual property rights and will respond promptly to valid copyright infringement claims.
(3) Copyright Infringement Claims: a) If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us promptly. b) Provide a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative. c) Identify the copyrighted work that has been infringed and provide sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material on our website. d) Include your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address. e) Make a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
(4) Handling of Copyright Infringement Claims: a) Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notice, Colloid Colors will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing the infringing content from our website. b) Colloid Colors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether an item violates this policy and may require the immediate deletion of the item or terminate the account for violation of this policy. c) Users who believe their content was wrongly removed can file a counter-notice, providing necessary details and explaining why the content was wrongly removed.
(5) Policy Updates: a) Colloid Colors may update this policy from time to time, and it is your responsibility to review the policy periodically to ensure compliance. b) By continuing to use the Colloid Colors website and services, you agree to be bound by the most recent version of the copyright policy.
(6) Order Fulfillment Guarantee: Colloid Colors strives to provide timely order fulfillment. However, if the production of an order is delayed due to non-compliance with this policy, our order fulfillment guarantee is not applicable.
Please note that this copyright policy is intended to guide users of Colloid Colors and protect intellectual property rights. It is important to familiarize yourself with these policies and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Copyright Policy, please feel free to contact us.
June 1st, 2023